Monday, January 10, 2011

rrrgh


so for some reason, i figured i wouldn't have time to update my blog over winter break. or something. i don't know why i didn't take my tablet home with me, but that is why i haven't been updating. because if i doodle without my tablet, you get things like that picture up there.

but anyway, i go back to school next sunday! i'll be sure to do a winter break summary thingy or something, since i don't have class till tuesday so i'm sure i'll have some time. i'm really excited for the new semester! not excited to battle legions of college students in the bookstore trying to pick up my texts, but hey, it's part of the experience.

i'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow! of course it's going to be like impossible to draw, so i'll probably just keep drawing it as brown. or something. i hope it turns out okay!

anyway, shout out to my dad, who yelled at me for not updating for a month over dinner yesterday. this is why i haven't updated over break, dad!! it's an atrocity!!!

well, happy 2011, and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment